NESI and its staff have cumulative over 30 years of experience in the asbestos field performing all phases of asbestos services, including asbestos surveys in accordance with AHERA and ASHARA protocols, collection of bulk samples, walkthrough inspections, and preparation of reports and specifications. In addition we provide compliance air monitoring and project management services in support of asbestos abatement activities as well as turnkey services where NESI will oversee all phases of the inspection and remediation process. Our goal is to ensure effective resolutions of all asbestos issues for the least possible cost.
Inspection Services start @ $495.00 plus sample cost and up depending on job size and location.
Monitoring Services start at $495.00 per 8 hour shift.
- Contractor Daily Air Monitoring for OSHA Compliance
- Pre and Post Abatement Air Monitoring
- On-Site Owner Representation
- NIOSH 582 Air Sampling and Analysis – Immediate On-Site Phase Contract Microscopy<(PCM) Results
- Turnkey Services
- Abatement Specifications
- Site specific work plans
- Operations & Maintenance Programs
- Hazardous Waste Management/Waste Minimization
NESI does NOT perform any remediation services. Therefore, there is no conflict of interest associated with our inspections.